About the Society
The Hellenic Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism has recently been initiated and is currently in the process of being registered as la legal entity.
Aims fo the Society:
- The promotion of Research and studies regarding the identification, diagnosis and management of
Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
- Communication and collaboration of scientists involved in Inborn Errors of
Metabolism in Greece and abroad.
- The represention of its members in corresponding European and International
- The organization of National and International meetings in Greece.
- The promotion of the collaboration of its members with societies, scientific groups
and institutions involved in the field of Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
Dimitrios Zafeiriou MD PhD
VICE PRESIDENT 1:
Helen Michelakakis PhD
VICE PRESIDENT 2:
Giorgos-Konstantinos Papadimas MD PhD
Marina Moraitou PhD
Sotiria Mastroyianni MD PhD
Spyros Mpatzios MD PhD
Astrinia Skarpalezou RD