About the Society
The Moroccan Society for the Study of Inborn Errors of Metabolism (MSSIEM) has set the following objectives and goals:
1. To create a group of Pediatricians, Biologists Clinicians and Physicians, Pharmacist or Scientist working in the field of inherited metabolic diseases (MHM).
2. To organize scientific meetings in the field of MHM
3. To promote research in this area and facilitate the exchange of specific scientific documentation and information
4. To save the professional interests of its members
5. To establish guidelines for the training of specialists in the context of MHM
6. To work for the creation of clinical and biological reference centers specialized in the study of MHM across the country.
7. To establish a national register of MHM
8. To create a website dedicated to the science of training and information for professionals in the field of MHM
9. Edit a magazine or a newsletter.
10. To help the patients associations